Saturday, July 21, 2007

If You Can't Laugh at Yourself

Recently, I picked up a pile of little girls' ballet-wear at a garage sale. The girls have been having a delightful time dancing and twirling.






I was jealous.

Being neither the most athletic type, nor the most graceful, ballet was not part of my childhood repertoire. But I always longed to wear the slender leotards and flowing skirts and spin my way
to dance heaven. I imagined that if I could just wear something so light and beautiful, even I could float gracefully across the room.



So here at last, was my chance.













OK. Now that that's out of my system. . . .






2 comments:

NoOtherName said...

Ohmygosh! Laughing with my head down on the desk. YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!

Carla said...

Hilarious! It could possibly catch on. MomDanceWear!